I facilitate zine making workshops with communities of Caregivers, Autistic kids & families. The practice of Zine making infuses an emphasis on creative storytelling, self advococy, and photography that uses paper and craft materials. My workshops are focused on creating visual content that celebrates disability culture and identity!
All workshops are tailored for Neurodivergent communities and families.
Zine workshop images below are from collaborations with the following organizations:
- Autism Society of Baltimore & Art With a Heart, Sept 2019
- The Bloom Collective & Black Maternal Health Week Zine Making workshop, May 2019
-Open Hours - The Future Generation Zine Making Workshop Baltimore Musuem of Art, May 2019
-First Foods, Zine Making workshop BMA Lexington Market, May 2019
- Today at Apple Photo Lab Workshop - Apple Carnegie Library, Apple Store DC, Sept 2019
- National Museum of Women and the Arts,
- School of Visual Arts, MFA Design for Social Innovation Zine workshop, Nov 2021,
- University of Minnesota School of Design, Weisman Art Musuem, April 2022
- Georgetown University - Disabilty Cultural Initiative, Nov 2022
- George Washington University - Office of Diversity, Equity & Community Engagement (ODECE), Multicultural Student Services Center, Dec 2022
- Poster House - First Friday: Disability Justice Zinemaking Workshop, Oct 2022 & Nov 2022
- Photoville, Disability Visibility Zine Making Workshop, Nov 2022